Rains? Don’t worry, indeed! Take the rain as an opportunity to discover unexpected attractions around Bibione!
- Thermal Baths of Bibione – not just thermal water! Swimming pools and water games for children, swimming pools and relaxation pools with sea view, all this just 5 minutes from Casa Merano!
- Zoo Punta Verde Park – it’s a zoo of the right size, not too big, not too small, it’s just right for a couple of hours with interactive games, playground and fantastic scenery! Just 5 km from us!
- Tour of the cellars – understand what you drink, see how it is produced, who makes it exceptional as it is, makes the experience of your evening glass even more interesting! You are in the right area, take a nice tour of the cellars! (see our winery tours article for details)
- Shopping – it is clear that you cannot go home with the same contents as in your suitcase! And then remembering forever that your garment arrives from the summer holidays in Bibione certainly makes it one of your favourites! Do it by walking along the main streets of Bibione and Lignano, at the Adriatico shopping center in Portogruaro or at the Città Fiera di Udine, or at the Palmanova and Venice outlet!
- Visit the Sea Life in Jesolo to see the sea even in case of rain and to know what swims under you when you go back to swim!:)
- With the X-River, a boat that crosses the Tagliamento river that leaves from the vicinity of the lighthouse, you can take and visit Lignano, even just for the experience of the trip!:) Bring your your bike with you, the boat is just right for cyclists!
- Visit Portogruaro sotto i portici – a wonderful town, yet little known in the midst of a landscape that hosts cities such as Venice, Verona, Padua and Treviso.. instead it is worth it! Also called “little mainland Venice” it takes you into a very special atmosphere with its villages, arcades and squares along the river.